Albuquerque, Santa Fe Indian Community - NMIndian.com
| | | | | | | | | | | |
 


 

Rian Johnson not starting with 'Star Wars' trilogy anytime soon


United States,Cinema/Showbiz,Hollywood


Author : Indo Asian News Service

International, Cinema/Showbiz, National, United States, Hollywood Read Latest News and Articles

Share With Your Friends

Add To My Favorite     Add A Picture

Add an Article

View All Contributions

Los Angeles, Sep 22 (IANS) "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" director Rian Johnson says he is uncertain when his new "Star Wars" trilogy will go in production.

In an interview with Evening Standard, the director said he may begin work on another project in the run-up to the sci-fi movie, reports digitalspy.com.

"The truth is they're still figuring out their schedule, their game plan," Johnson said.

"If it's possible for me to squeeze in another film before or while working on that, I will," he added.

Even before the release of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" in 2017, Lucasfilm announced that Johnson would also be directing a new trilogy of "Star Wars" films, set in a previously unexplored part of the galaxy with all-new characters.

Johnson has since maintained that he is still attached to the project, having previously debunked rumours that the trilogy had been scrapped.

Apart from "Star Wars" film, Johnson is all set to bring dark comedy mystery film "Knives Out", which features Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Jamie Lee Curtis, Toni Collette, Don Johnson, Michael Shannon, Lakeith Stanfield, Katherine Langford, Jaeden Martell, and Christopher Plummer.

The Lionsgate production is slated to release in the US on November 27.

--IANS

sug/vd



Latest Showbiz News

View More News


More News Articles

Mandana Karimi got injured practising pole dance

Gul Panag: Getting a Master's in exercising in confined spaces

Neena Gupta's new selfie is all about home and the moon

JJ Abrams pledges $10 million to anti-racism causes

Halle Berry seeks help for immigrant whose store was looted by protest mob